Windstar Cruises to Offer 20 Private Events in Europe
Cruise News – Apr. 12, 2016
Windstar Cruises has announced 11 new Private Events in Europe for 2016: six new Private Events in the Mediterranean and five new Private Events in Northern Europe in 2016, making a total of 20 unique Private Events in the region.
Launched in 2015, every Windstar sailing features an onshore Private Event, which are exclusive and complimentary for Windstar guests, allowing for an in-depth and authentic local experience that complements the voyage, destination, and local culture.
For example, new in the Mediterranean on the 8-day Treasures of Southern Spain & Morocco itinerary aboard Wind Star and Wind Surf, a centuries-old tradition comes alive during the Giants, Big-Heads & Human Towers Private Event in Tarragona, Spain. New in Northern Europe on the 11-day Lands of the Midnight Sun itinerary aboard Star Legend is Molde: The Magnificent Caves Bergtatt Private Event.
Windstar’s nine other new European Private Events and the itineraries they’re feature on include:
- Bergen: Romantic Inspiration (Lands of the Midnight Sun)
- Seydisfjordur: Natural Splendor & Quirky Charm (Around Iceland)
- St. Petersburg: Artistry in Ballet at Musical Comedy Theatre (Baltic Delights)
- Porto: Unique Riverboat Cruising with Songs & Spirits of Portugal (Best of Europe’s West Coast)
- Agadir: Moroccan Meal & Entertainment in a Desert Tent (Morocco & The Canary Islands)
- Dubrovnik: Spectacular View, Wine Tasting & Folklore Show at Park Orsula (Classic Italy & Dalmatian Coast)
- Tangier: Mystery, Romance and Espionage (Treasures of Southern Spain & Morocco)
- Katakolon: Magna Grecia – The Spirit of Greece Itself (Venetian Passages)
- Portofino: Beloved Villa Durazzo, Pesto Demo & Tastings (Glitter & Glam of the Rivieras)
Check out the complete list of Windstar’s Private Events for 2016/2017.
Photo: Windstar Cruises
Sign up for weekly cruise news, fun contests, and exclusive offers delivered right to your inbox!