Cruise News – Feb. 8, 2018
MSC Cruises will bring beloved football legends, the Miami Dolphins alumni, to the sea on a Dolphins Fan Cruise on March 17, 2018, aboard the brand-new MSC Seaside. The Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise is the result of a three-year partnership between MSC Cruises and the NFL team, and it will be hosted annually over the next three years.
“After introducing the stunning new MSC Seaside to Miami in December, it is the perfect time to welcome local Miamians and football fans everywhere on board the innovative new cruise ship to experience the incredible program we have in store for this special sailing,” said Roberto Fusaro, president of MSC Cruises USA. “Themed cruises offer a great opportunity for affinity groups to sail together and enjoy a vacation themed around what they love, and the Miami Dolphins program combined with the beauty of MSC Seaside is sure to offer participants an unforgettable getaway.”
The Miami Dolphins Fan Cruise will offer opportunities to:
- Spot Miami Dolphins legends on deck including Kim Bokamper, Terry Kirby, Sam Madison, Nat Moore, Joe Rose, and Patrick Surtain
- Get autographsand photos with the team’s renowned cheerleaders
- Cheer with Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and hype up the crowd with team mascot, T.D.
- Get to know the former players with special Q&A sessions
- Enjoy special performances by the cheer squad and T.D.
Beyond the March 17 fan cruise, MSC Seaside also will host the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders for their annual calendar shoot on April 28, 2018, when cruise guests can catch a behind-the-scenes look at the cheerleaders as they don swimsuit and lifestyle attire aboard the ship and in the Caribbean ports. The cheerleaders also will host special programming on board for participating guests.
Photos: MSC Cruises, MSC Cruises/Mike Louagie