Cruise Deals of the Week – Nov. 23, 2016
BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SPECIALS
- Porthole Cruise Magazine is giving readers a special discount for subscriptions, plus access to the digital issue: $15.95 for one year (regularly $19.99) and $25.95 for two years (regularly $29.99).
Click here for details.
- Royal Caribbean International is offering a three-day sale from November 26-28, with 50 percent reduced deposits and up to $300 onboard credit per stateroom. The offer can be combined with the ongoing November offer of BOGO 50 percent off, with 25 percent off for third and fourth guests plus $100 in onboard credit per stateroom. Offer valid for travel on or after Dececember 25, 2016, excluding all China departures.
Contact Royal Caribbean International or your travel agent for more.
- River operators Emerald Waterways is offering Black Friday deals on all 2017 sailings, with half-price upgrades, reduced airfares, and free amenities adding up to a total value of up to $3,300 per person.
Contact Emerald Waterways or your travel agent for more.
- Norwegian Cruise Line is offering a “Black Friday Bonus and Cyber Monday Special” from now to November 30, with $50 deposits on all inside, studio, oceanview, balcony, and mini-suite staterooms, as well as your choice of unlimited open bar, free specialty dining, free Wi-Fi, prepaid service charges, or free friends and family.
Contact Norwegian Cruise Line or your travel agent for more.
- Cunard Line is offering a “Black Tie Friday and Cyber Monday” sale on voyages booked from November 25 to November 28, 2016, on a range of voyages aboard Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria. The offer includes free upgrades from inside to balcony staterooms, 50 percent off third and fourth guests, and a $100-reduced deposit. Itineraries include Transatlantic Crossings and Mediterranean voyages with fares from $999.
Contact Cunard Line or your travel agent for more.
- Princess Cruises celebrates Cyber Monday with up to $1,000 off per stateroom or a “3 for Free” promotion available through November 30 on more than 600 sailings from summer 2017 to spring 2018. Those who book a 6- to 9-day cruise will get $150 in spending credit, 10- to 12-day cruises will get a $200 credit, and longer cruises will get a $300 credit. In addition, guests booking during the promotion will get an upgrade to the best available stateroom within their category and free onboard gratuities.
Contact Princess Cruises or your travel agent for more.