Cunard Line operates three of the most iconic cruise ships at sea and a new promotion means passengers can save big on cruise vacation on board any of them! The Three for All promotion is applicable on select sailings on board Cunard’s Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria cruise ships.
Three for All Sale
The luxury cruise line’s Three for All deal can be used on cruises from May through December 2019 and can be booked from September 7 until November 19, 2018. The Three for All sale includes Cunard’s famed Transatlantic Crossings, Caribbean, New England and Canada voyages on Queen Mary 2 and a variety of European voyages on Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.
Those who book a select cruise through the deal will enjoy:
- Free Upgrade to from Oceanview to Balcony Staterooms
- Free Upgrade to and within the Grill Suites
- Free gratuities on all categories
- $150 reduced deposit on all categories
- Free drinks for all Grill Suite bookings
Which Itineraries Does the Deal Apply To?
- Queen Mary 2’s famed Special Event Crossings including Transatlantic Fashion Week (July 28-August 4, 2019) and Anthony Inglis and The National Symphony Orchestra (September 15-22, 2019) from $1,299
- New England & Canada Voyages such as one that will sail from Québec to New York (September 8 to September 15, 2019) from $1,199
- Queen Elizabeth’s 12-night Norwegian Explorer Voyage (sailing roundtrip from London on August 25, 2019) with a maiden call in the Lofoten Islands, Norway from $2,699
- Queen Victoria’s 12-night North Cape Voyage (November 16-28, 2019) with port calls in Alesund, Tromsø, Narvik, and Stavanger, Norway from $2,019